Friday, July 25, 2008

Are You Experienced?

What Up?

Sorry I’ve been out of the loop, but I just spent a day and most of a night talking to the beautiful Varian Chan, my Hong Kong princess.

I’ve been looking at some of the posts from yesterday and we’re all about some UFOs, huh? Well, on that note, you guys should check out the book The Walton Experience by Travis Walton. For those of you who don’t know (and Cutman, given your taste in movies i.e. Village of the Damned I’m sure you don’t) it’s the basis for the movie Fire in the Sky.



Now, on the surface this seems like your typical run-of-the-mill abduction tale, except, it’s the most documented case of abduction ever. First, there were several (seven) witnesses. And, depending on where you get your info, they (all seven) passed a lie detector test. Twice. Check out Walton’s official site.

Also, check out this segment of 20/20 that aired in 1979, a few years after Walton’s return. It’s Travis speaking about his experience while showing the location where it actually happened (the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest):



Part 1 of another short piece on the story (this one was done in the 90s, I believe) can be found here.

And Part 2...

Again, what sets this apart from all the other accounts is the witnesses, the disappearance and return, the lie detector tests, and the fact that it’s the MOST DOCUMENTED CASE OF ABDUCTION IN HISTORY!! So this is definitely one to check out and into. I also believe, and I’d be willing to bet Cutman’s left ball, that we could get an interview with Travis Walton. If we want to go this direction, that is.

I was going to use this story for our book What Follows is True but we’re backed up on stuff for now. This seems more like an Xoom project anyway. It’s bigger, needs more minds for better investigation, etc.

Oh oh, I also watched the umbrella story clip, and yes, I am a martial artist (thanks for pointing that out). I have been a practitioner in the arts for well over five years and I must say, THAT IS NOT MARTIAL ARTS! That’s a trick and the arts are not tricks. Any true martial artist knows there is a perfect balance of mind, body, and spirit involved which cannot be substituted with gimmicks.

On a similar note, I’m testing for my purple belt next week. Hell-to-the-yeah baby! Fingers crossed.

More to come…

Word.

No comments: