Thursday, July 31, 2008

"Cleveland's Beef" Uncut... or CLEVELAND GETS CAUGHT!

Cleveland is gonna kill me for this, but I don't care. It's too glorious and wonderful to suppress from the public any longer.

You may recall Cleveland's video hissy fit where he responded negatively to Mr. Xoom's posting of our "Formal Introduction" video. If so, you probably noticed an awkward edit in Cleveland's video, cutting himself off almost mid-sentence and going to his gay "Cleveland logo" while finishing his thoughts with an obviously recorded-later audio patch.

Well there was a reason for him cutting off the last part of the video. And I'm sure he thought that reason would remain safely in the memory of the Xoom team... But now, through the magic of sneaking onto another man's computer and using the "undelete" function, I, Richard Cutman, proudly present "Cleveland's Beef" in its original, uncut version:



I laughed so hard when I walked in that room I wet myself. Not kidding.

--Cutman

No comments: