Friday, August 22, 2008

Back On The Field

Guys,

Sorry I haven't been posting the last couple of days. I think I've been sicker than I've ever been in my life and haven't been able to do anything (some tears please). I'm feeling a little better (I think) and though I'm on one leg, I'm ready to fight.

In regards to the Bigfoot hoax, I chewed on this for a while, and I think we should try to contact the guys involved, and here's why: at first I was pissed that this type of thing would get any kind of publicity. But, if you think about, it's more bizarre for anyone to try to put together a hoax than actually finding the damn thing. I guarantee you, if we ever see a Sasquatch, there's no doubt we're gonna be disappointed. Example, the Chupacabra thing running down the road (whatever it is). Not too exciting. But the mystery makes it great. And these guys (and the guys on the Patterson footage if indeed it's not real) are a part of the legend of Bigfoot. They'll go down in history as a piece (real or not) of the puzzle that is the Sasquatch. All because they thought it would be cool.

That's strange.

I'll be posting more now, as I've got the strength to keep something down while looking at the computer.

Out (but not out of it).

No comments: