Friday, August 8, 2008

RE: Remote Viewing

Nice post on remote viewing, Dick. I never really thought it could work, but if they say anyone can do it maybe I should give it a go? Hmmm, let's see - how about I try to concentrate and remote view you, Cutman? Okay, here goes...

...

...

...



You're fat.




Holy shit, it works!


And not only that, but I happened to have some modeling clay here on the desk while I was concentrating on remote viewing you, and when I opened my eyes after coming out of my trance, I discovered, to my shock, that my hands had auto-sculpted my remote viewing experience! Here's the picture I got of you in my mind's eye, perfectly recreated in sculpture:



Eerie, isn't it? Yes, that was Richard Cutman on the toilet passing this morning's Krispy Kreme; captured psychically as it happened by CW. Well now we've proven that there's something to remote viewing after all, haven't we? Awesome, dude.

No comments: