Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Should I or shouldn't I


I just need to know if anyone out there has seen Lost Boys: The Tribe. I'm really dragging my feet. I know I need to see it just because it's a sequel to one of the best vampire pop culture fests ever! How does it measure up? How could it measure up?

Damn, The Lost Boys. "How do you like your maggots Michael?" What a rockin' line! Wait, speaking of rocking let's hear it for the saxophone wielding, super muscle bound, dog chain wearing "Still Believing" Tim Cappello! He was singing like he meant it. There's also that moment when Corey Haim puts the stuffed aardvark or whatever in the closet and we see a poster of a half naked Rob Lowe hanging on the door. What the hell? Great stuff. I love this movie and can't bear the thought of it being spoiled by a little bastard lamefest.

Does The Tribe have any merit?

2 comments:

Brand-One said...

I saw a preview of it, and it looked like the movie "The Covenant". I really doubt that it could have been that great, especially going strait to video. The original was a classic, and the thought of a sequel to that is just lame.

- I thought I was the only one who noticed that Rob Lowe poster. A litte odd for a teenage boy's room.

Unknown said...

It seriously sucked ass. I wouldn't waste your time. It wasn't even bad enough to be good. It just...

sucked...