Saturday, August 16, 2008

An Appropriate and Measured Response



F**k you guys!

I tried to be mature, but I guess I missed the freakin' memo about making Cutman look like an ass in EVERY DAMN POST!!!

I can take a joke just as well as anyone, I try not to take myself too seriously. I like to "dish it out" so of course every now and again I'll have to "take it". No big deal. No sweat off my sack.

Maybe I should start ending all of my posts with stuff like, "Cleveland's a jack off that likes to sit around, fagging off with a glass of wine and talking to himself." Perhaps, "MacReady has a vagina" is the appropriate way to wrap up a successful posting.

I just keep trying to do my job, and I don't like being kicked in the mini-Cutmans. I suppose this will be met with more animosity, but so be it. The gloves are off now fellas, go f**k yourselves!

No comments: