Friday, August 29, 2008

I Can Go Get My Pliers Now

I posted something the other day about a run in I had with some kind of C.H.U.D. creature. It made me scream like a little girl and almost piss my pants. Some of you might not be familiar with the story, so catch up before reading on.

I sent out an appeal for help, and my cry was heard. A person claiming to be a Mycologist sent me an email explaining it. He said that it was actually two fungus creatures getting it on! The dark clumps in the middle and bottom are one kind of fungus while the spines shooting out are actually parasitizing the clumps. He said he couldn't tell me more without a sample. I said he could take a flying f**k at a rolling donut, with all due respect of course. I'm going in there with bleach water and a couple of cans of Sterno and I'll break up this little mold orgy before it gets out of hand.

I really like those pliers.

He also said that my photosensitive theories about the creature were not only baseless, but quite simply, retarded.

Good call on the Manilow coif MacReady. Did you get that picture from Cleveland's, "Pictures I like to look at while I sit around half naked gulping and throwing wine" file?

No comments: