Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Headline: "Superior Post Sucks Ass"


Well I suppose MacReady and Mr. Xoom are right and Mark's kindergarten cut and paste job were far superior to my post. I guess it takes a lot more thought and ability to completely copy the original article word for word. I let people reading my post have the choice to read the article when they finish.

I also see that MacReady has a new strategy. He'll let us do all the research and then shark the story when he checks the "edit posts" section. Smooth man. There's plenty out there for everyone Mark, do your own work.

Finally, where the hell did you get your picture? It looks like something you'd see on an Atari 2600. How are people supposed to be intrigued by your story when it looks like you've taken a big shit on it?

Oh well, I guess as long as I post good stuff, at least we know MacReady will too.

So suck an ass fellas, keep smiling and celebrating. The Cutman doesn't back down.

P.S. Quit calling me Dick you assholes.

No comments: