Thursday, August 21, 2008

Top 10 Disappearances

I came upon this list over at listverse.com

I’ll be the first to admit, many of these disappearances have slipped me by unnoticed, but that in no way makes them less interesting – In fact, they’re all quite interesting.

10. The disappearance of Oliver Larch
9. The Flannan Isles lighthouse keepers
8. The Bennington Triangle
7. The Vanished Cripple
6. The Disappearing Diplomat
5. Time Tunnel
4. The Norfolk Regiment
3. The Legend of David Lang
2. The Stonehenge Disappearance
1. The Village That Disappeared

As noted previously, these disappearances are all quite interesting. With that said, I’ll add a second note: There are several notable disappearances missing from this list.

Over the next week or so, I’ll bring you my top 5 disappearances, full of fantastic details.

No comments: