Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Creepy Video Shows Alleged Fallen Angel


I came across something the other night that kind of creeped me out. I'm very skeptical of these kinds of things, but this one is definitely worth watching once.

I don't know a whole lot about it. I know that it supposedly takes place in Catalonia. I know that it sounds like two men are looking for something. I know that they come across something that looks really weird. I know that it's not the "Fallen Angel" from the 1988 Poison video.

I won't really go into what a fallen angel is because I could go on for hours. Many different people think they are many different things, aliens from Planet X, to actual, heavenly angels who have fallen from God's grace.


Watch the video here. I don't know if the subtitles are accurate. People looking for John Travolta's, Michael or Nicolas Cage in City of Angels, need not click. I remain very skeptical, but want to know what everyone else thinks.

No comments: