Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mea Culpa... I are a Dumbass


Sometimes I get so caught up in something that I fail to do my very best. This is one of those occasions.

I don't know how I found it originally, but through some random page jumping I ended up watching the "Fallen Angel" video. My overly skeptical mind tends to filter out the usual phony baloney, but sometimes, against all odds, things slip through. I got creeped out and became obsessed with finding English subtitles rather than digging for the truth. I guess I wouldn't really have had to dig, but that's not the point.

The bottom line is this: I apologize for not doing my job. We have a responsibility to do our best to bring you guys the truth. I blew it.

I don't mind my reputation being called into question, but I hope I haven't compromised the integrity of this project. Kudos to Mr. Xoom for calling me out on a job undone. I will strive to bring you nothing short of the very best from this day forward.

Again, my most sincere apologies, to my team, my friends, but most of all, to you, our readers.

P.S. The Cutman does not bang cattle.

No comments: