Monday, August 4, 2008

Still on the road

Yo.

As you no doubt can tell, Xoom is still on the road and posting is very light. Sorry 'bout that, but we have to hit the field every now and again to keep bringing you new stuff. Regular posting should resume tomorrow. And no, I'm not still mad about the other day. At all.

By the way, I just wanted to go ahead and post a few shots I've taken on the trip, so you can see what we've been up to:

The first shot is one I took of Cutman engaging in some vigorous water sports at a local lake:


Next, here's Cutman knocking back a cold one in the warm Arkansas sun:


Finally, here's Cutman just taking it easy in the hotel room. Not a care in the world:


Well, that's all I've got for now. Strangely, I don't have any pictures from anybody else on the trip. Just Cutman.

And really, I'm SO over that naked thing! Hooray Xoom Team!

No comments: